Saturday, March 6, 2010

USU is #1 in the WAC!!

Okay, so since I work at Staples, I've had the opporunity to go to the last two home games for the USU basketball team. We do copy center stuff for the athletic dept. so they give us Credential tickets to get in. Now, I've been to games in high school, and at CEU, but NONE of them compare in the level of energy, dedication, loudness and fun than a USU basketball game. I've even been to BYU basketball games when I was younger and they are horrible in comparison to my beloved Aggies.
Here are some picture from the game. Final score was 81 to 63. This was Brant's first time to a USU game, and he got the surprise of his life when he saw the level of energy there was. He told he normally gets bored in the first ten minutes of a game, but he's never had this much fun.
GO AGGIES!!!
I didn't reaelize it til we got home that there was a goofy idiot who "snuck" into our picture. What a doof.
Anyways, on the way home, we stopped at the gas station for a drink and we encountered New Mexico State University's team with their heads hung low. One of the team kind of flinched at seeing my garb. I know they're disappointed, but second isn't something to sneeze at. But first feels REALLY good ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment