Thursday, May 14, 2009

Moving Day??
Today was an exciting day for Brant and I. We went to check out a few places in a complex in Southern Logan and we put in an application for a place!! They are Fourplex-Townhomes and there are only like 12 buildings. They're mostly young familes (no drunk college kids) so it will be MUCH quieter than where we live now. Plus no more people running up and down the stairs, causing the stairs to rattle like crazy. It's right by a golf course, two parks, a small zoo, the fair grounds and further away from fast food places, so it's not so tempting to eat out. It is right along a VERY quiet street with lots of shade trees. We can BBQ and there is a small deck (6' X 4' or so) so I can have a small planter for tomatoes and and flowers. We're hoping the current tenant in this place (a single girl) isn't a messy person. So far we're sure she doesn't smoke, so that is a plus. Hopefully we'll be moving in June 1 or so. YAY! moving pictures soon to follow.

2 comments:

  1. hooray! that sounds awesome. i am waiting for graduation pictures and a play-by-play of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. My mom took pictures but only gave me print outs! I need to scan the ones she gave me so I can post them. They turned out SOOOO yellow because of the lighting inside the basketball stadium. I still love your hooter hiders. I love the fabric you chose.

    ReplyDelete