Friday, April 24, 2009

One Week Left To Go....

As of today, I have one week left of school - which is FINALS WEEK
I was able to take one final early because it was on the same day as another. I love my professor! She's the greatest! Now, I only have two to worry about.
I am so excited to be graduating! I was a little disappointed that graduation was going to be longer than I thought, but then I thought,
'What is a couple hours compared to FIVE years of college??'
Yeah, I think I can handle it.
I have already sent out all of my announcements and am enjoying feeling the stress lift from my shoulders. Brant may be more excited than I am. He's been with me through two of those five years, and after many 'Jessie-freak out sessions' and many sleepless nights, he is definitely ready.
Now we just need to get ready to move. We found a place across town away from noisy, drunk, obnoxious students. It's a rental townhome with two bedrooms on the second floor and an open first floor. It's really well-sized. I can't wait to move in and decorate.
We'll definitely need to buy a lot of things. We need at least 4 sets of curtains and lots of little things to make it feel like our home. We're excited because we currently have a roommate. She's been my friend since I started school here in Logan, and we got an apartment together because we got tired of our living conditions at the time. We thought everything would work well, but it has been awkward. Having a friend live with a newly-wedded couple isn't a good pairing. I know it's been tough on her, just as much as us.
I'll be sure to have moving pictures up when moving day comes.

2 comments:

  1. the big day is fast approaching!! yeaha! hope you have the best day and CONGRATS!! great job. make sure to get a picture with just your parents, i didn't and really regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we almost forgot! we had to do it later that day at our apartment.

    ReplyDelete