Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Moving Day Looming Overhead

So far, Brant and I have not heard from the weird lady living in our soon-to-be new home. We're fervently, yet exhaustedly packing more boxes and I think it shows. We're getting excited again too. Right now, we are down to 5 days til the morning of Moving Day.

We're going to be tight for a while, which means we'll be relearning frugality. We're setting new rules, and I'm tempted to turn it into a household 'constitution' Hee hee.
Anyway, I took some pictures of us packing so you can see how many boxes we are living around and out of. It's crazy how much stuff and junk we have. I am going to have a hayday dejunking as we move. I'm sure brant will too. He's excited to take boxes of stuff to the local D.I. As this day has crept ever closer, I've been jumping ahead of things and looking at the curtains I want, rugs, wall decor, side tables, etc. Its torture! Don't ask me why I do it. I can't help myself. I'm so excited for a place to call my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment