Sunday, April 3, 2011

We're buying a Townhouse!

Wow. I can't believe I haven't written anything since Thanksgiving! I am really bad at this.

Well, until recently, not much has been going on in our nick-of-the-woods. Brant and I have decided to buy a townhouse! We love the one we picked because:
1) It is brand new
2)It is energystar rated
3) Everything from the studs out is covered and taken care of by HOA
4) We have an end unit
5)It has a 2 car garage
6) 3 Bedrooms
7) A GORGEOUS kitchen
8) Walk-in closet
9) LOFT ^_^
10) 1500 sq ft (vs the 900 sq ft we have now, so room to grow)

I have put several pictures below so you can see what it looks like! I'll post pictures after we've moved in and settled in a bit.

We'll be moving at the end of April or early May. We're hoping for the end of April.

The Master Bedroom



The Exterior Front View
(There is a sliding back door as well, onto a cement pad that we'll have fenced in next year)

The Loft! How COOL is that?!


The Walk-in Closet
























The Living Room
























The Kitchen and Eating Area (I LOVE this kitchen!)

That bright light on the kitchen floor is light coming through the Sliding Door


1 comment: