Monday, February 16, 2009

Well world, It has finally happened.
Brant finally has his comfy recliner. **Hallelujah!!**
He has been wanting one for quite some time. A chair to call his own. I will be sure to post a picture of him being lazy on it. He gets to pick it up tomorrow.
Because he got his chair, I told him that I get to pick out our coffee table when we head down to salt lake city this friday. He argued that he gets to have a little say in it, so he will get as little say possible. HA HA! Okay, I know that was mean, but he knows I love him. I'm excited to get the coffee table. The one we inherited from my family was the one I grew up with and let's just say that it has seen better days. He donated it to DI several months ago because it just wasn't working and it looked awful. It definitely showed the signs of child-wear. My brother and I really beat it up growing up.
Our next goal after that is to buy a slipcover for his hand-me-down sofa. Don't get me wrong, it's nice, but it is a nice pastel green and I like colors to be a bit darker on furniture to give a little more substance and presence in a room. (Confessions of an interior designer here, lol)
Maybe if I am lucky he will let me get a rug too. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Now, how do I convince him to get his gunsafe out of the bedroom???

No comments:

Post a Comment