Thursday, February 26, 2009


FINALLY! I GOT MY COFFEE TABLE!


I am immensely proud of myself for this one. I found this coffee table sitting at
Shopko for 50% OFF!!
It was the last day of their randome 3-day sale that I happened to walk in on! yay!
I am also roud of myself for putting the whole thing together without the help of a man *ahem, Brant*
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

This is one of the GORGEOUS wreaths that Shalice and Delene (two of my sisters-in-law) made of my wedding bouquet. Thank You Both!!

Here is the other wreath. Aren't they just beautiful?? I LOVE them. I hung them up as soon as Brant and I got home. I can't believe I haven't put these on here already!

So, hopefully next on the list of things to spruce up the apartment will be my slipcover, pillows, and a rug. Brant is still stuck on getting a new TV, however, I support him on this one. his current tv had a big problem a few months ago and pretended to be dead, so we're aiming for something nice that will last for a long time, like a 32" LCD. Yes, I know. Lofty aspirations





1 comment:

  1. i love the coffee table, especially since it was 50% off! doesn't that make you love it even more?? those flower arrangements are beautiful. i love that they used your wedding flowers. very cool.

    ReplyDelete