Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nature Outings

This past weekend, Brant and I had the chance to go for a walk on the Logan River Trail and go fishing.
We sort went when it was a little too dark, so by the time we reached the end, it was really dark.
It was nice just talking, no distractions, and just saying hello to others we passed along the way.

This is what was at the end of the trail. We thought it was kind of cute. It also felt nice knowing we had walked that far and that it was a total of two miles since we had to turn around and go back.

This was a tree near the beginning of the trail. I really liked how the setting sun colors lit it up. I love random photos like that. They're fun and unique.

This was about the time we started the trail. These mountains are why I love living in Utah.



On Saturday, after I got off work, Brant took me up Black Fork Canyon to go fishing. I just sat and read while he fished. He caught a small one, but it was too small to keep. We plan on fishing together on our first anniversary camping trip this weekend.

This is the spot he had chosen earlier while I was at work. It was nice and shady


And me chilaxing in a camp chair, reading the time away.


We'll be taking off early Saturday to get a camping spot. It's probably going to be a busy weekend there because the Bear Lake area is celebrating Raspberry Days. They have the BEST fresh fruit shakes there. Hopefully we can get a good spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment