Friday, November 12, 2010

My Etsy Shop

My Etsy shop has been doing well lately. My most popular items are my Teddy Bear beanie and Dino Beanie. I'm trying to add things for everyone in the family, but when it comes to men, it's hard to figure out what they will wear. Brant barely wears beanies, and I cannot find or figure out a pattern for a mans head that will lay flat as I expand the base of the beanie. It's hard to explain if you're not familiar with crochet. Anyway, I have figured out some super cute things for kids, and am working on things for adult women. I have all these ideas and not enough time to try them all out! Gah!

Here are several pictures of some popular items and new items:

First we have the Punkie Pom-Pom beanie! Full of spunk and attitude.



Mini Daisy Headbands, simple but sweet

My personal Favorite: The Queen Anne Lace Scarf

Popular Item: Teddy Bear Beanie
Other Popular Favorite: Dino Beanie
NEW ITEM: Honeycomb Newsgirl Hat
NEW ITEM: Honeycomb Beanie
Another personal fave: Flower Ear warmer


My shop is www.jessikireeve.etsy.com for anyone who would like to take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment